Brainstorming is a well-known creative method. Unfortunately, the term has also become a buzzword. “Let’s brainstorm,” bosses like to ask teams to do – and then apply it incorrectly. Because brainstorming is actually a more quantitative method. In the new podcast – the Audio Lexicon – I cover this topic.
The “Designed Innovationf” podcast comes out every 14 days with a new episode. In addition to this German-language version, an English-language version is also published in parallel. Always alternating, there is a column or an audio lexicon.
Here is episode 2 about brainstorming to listen to:
- Podcast: How do corporate teams work in the field of social media? (en)Episode 8 // Corporates deal much with Social Media in marketing. Enis Sabotic is from a scientific organization. In my podcast he describes, what are the challenging with it. A new episode of my podcast “Designed Innovation”.
- Podcast: How to make interviews (en)Episode 6 // Interviews are important for asking genuine customer needs. Conducting them is not that easy. A new episode in the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: Special series on social media – innovation consultant Nils Jeners (en)Episode 7 // Social media is an important form of marketing for solo self-employed professionals. The start of a new special series on the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: What is Innovation? (en)Episode 5 // Innovation doesn’t happen by accident. At the very least, ideas can be developed with a focused process. A new episode of the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: Use of the high-low grid (en)Episode 4 // The High-Low-Grid is used for sorting and ranking. It is explained in the audio lexicon of Designed Innovation.
- Podcast: Why the agile mindset is so important (en)What is the agile mindset? In Episode 3 of my Designed Innovation podcast, I cover this topic in a column.
- Podcast: How brainstorming works properly (en)How does brainstorming actually work properly? In Episode 2 of my podcast “Designed Innovation”, I cover this topic in the audio lexicon.
- Podcast Designed Innovation starts (en)What is agility? How can creative techniques be put to good use for solo independents? My new podcast “Designed Innovation” starts now with the opening episode 1.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below