Conducting interviews is an important technique in many agile methodologies. This is because it aims to generate real insights about customers’ deeper needs and pain points.
The podcast comes out regularly with a new episode. In addition to this English-language version, a German-language version is also published in parallel. Always in alternation there is a column or an audio lexicon.
Here is episode 6 is an audio lexicon about the interview to listen to:
Further episodes of the podcast “Designed Innovation”:
- Podcast: How do corporate teams work in the field of social media? (en)Episode 8 // Corporates deal much with Social Media in marketing. Enis Sabotic is from a scientific organization. In my podcast he describes, what are the challenging with it. A new episode of my podcast “Designed Innovation”.
- Podcast: How to make interviews (en)Episode 6 // Interviews are important for asking genuine customer needs. Conducting them is not that easy. A new episode in the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: Special series on social media – innovation consultant Nils Jeners (en)Episode 7 // Social media is an important form of marketing for solo self-employed professionals. The start of a new special series on the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: What is Innovation? (en)Episode 5 // Innovation doesn’t happen by accident. At the very least, ideas can be developed with a focused process. A new episode of the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: Use of the high-low grid (en)Episode 4 // The High-Low-Grid is used for sorting and ranking. It is explained in the audio lexicon of Designed Innovation.
- Podcast: Why the agile mindset is so important (en)What is the agile mindset? In Episode 3 of my Designed Innovation podcast, I cover this topic in a column.
- Podcast: How brainstorming works properly (en)How does brainstorming actually work properly? In Episode 2 of my podcast “Designed Innovation”, I cover this topic in the audio lexicon.
- Podcast Designed Innovation starts (en)What is agility? How can creative techniques be put to good use for solo independents? My new podcast “Designed Innovation” starts now with the opening episode 1.