Knowledge and Podcast
Get informed about Innovation Topics
New content on innovation and design thinking topics is published here regularly. Completely free of charge and always up to date – benefit from high-quality content penned by a professional journalist.
Podcast “Designed Innovation”
Every 14 days, always on Monday, there is a new podcast here. “Designed Innovation” covers for example topics like design thinking, innovation, lean, but also very practical experiences. By the way, with a special focus on solo self-employed (but not only). The start date is August 23, 2021.
Blog and Knowledge Base
In the context of my master thesis I have intensively dealt with Design Thinking. On this basis, I am building up a knowledge base here, but I also supplement this with blog posts around the topics that interest me in the field of Agile.
- Why observation is an excellent method for agile frameworksTo gain real insights about your customers and users, you have to contact them. One method for doing this is observation – it’s simple yet unfortunately used far too infrequently.
- Interviews as a gateway to customer requirements in agile projectsIn agile projects, the question of the customer’s point of view arises at many points. The involvement of this stakeholder is even an elementary component. One way to generate these insights is through interviews – but there are some hurdles here.
- Short Video-Tutorial about InterviewsMaybe you will enjoy it? Get a short insight, how you could do good interviews with real insights with your customers. As a freelance journalist for over 20 years I collect huge experience in this method. The webinar will last round about 30 min and is introductional; english language!
- Interview: Asking good questionsThe interview is a central method of all agile methods. And not only there. After all, good interviewing brings real insights into the problem and solution space of products and services.
- High/low grid for brainstormingThe classification of creative thoughts, for example after a brainstorming session, into a concrete action set is not so easy. The High/Low-Grid can be of help here, as it helps to set priorities.