Mastering your Self-Employment
Money is tight, and customer acquisition is just not excellent. These are typical problems that I know very well myself. After all, I’ve been self-employed as a journalist for almost 20 years. During my WebScience studies at the TH Cologne, I applied Design Thinking for such and similar challenges – and adapted it effectively and scientifically evaluated for solo self-employed. Use my knowledge for your challenges. Consulting and coaching quality ‘made in Germany.’
MY OFFERS FOR SOLO SELF-EMPLOYED
“For a long time, I’ve wanted to start my own business, but I didn’t know how to begin. Finally, I found a suitable workshop and coaching concept for my solo self-employment. I particularly like that Jörg does not present me with ready-made formulas but helps me develop my formula. We work individually and thus also very effectively.”
– Petra Kirchner / freelance calligrapher
“To understand the problem space of my clients more: That’s where Jörg has helped me. His friendly but consistent urging to focus on the end-user helps me get my new website on the home stretch. Very pleasant and purposeful is his self-image as a “servant leader” in the field of design thinking and innovation.”
– Birthe Meinert / Speechcoaching
BLOG And PODCAST “DESIGNED INNOVATION”
Once a week there is new content here. Check it out and comment! You can also subscribe to the newsletter, then you will automatically stay up to date.
- Podcast: How do corporate teams work in the field of social media? (en)Episode 8 // Corporates deal much with Social Media in marketing. Enis Sabotic is from a scientific organization. In my podcast he describes, what are the challenging with it. A new episode of my podcast “Designed Innovation”.
- Podcast: How to make interviews (en)Episode 6 // Interviews are important for asking genuine customer needs. Conducting them is not that easy. A new episode in the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: Special series on social media – innovation consultant Nils Jeners (en)Episode 7 // Social media is an important form of marketing for solo self-employed professionals. The start of a new special series on the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Interview: Asking good questionsThe interview is a central method of all agile methods. And not only there. After all, good interviewing brings real insights into the problem and solution space of products and services.
- Podcast: What is Innovation? (en)Episode 5 // Innovation doesn’t happen by accident. At the very least, ideas can be developed with a focused process. A new episode of the Designed Innovation podcast.