Mastering your Self-Employment
Money is tight, and customer acquisition is just not excellent. These are typical problems that I know very well myself. After all, I’ve been self-employed as a journalist for almost 20 years. During my WebScience studies at the TH Cologne, I applied Design Thinking for such and similar challenges – and adapted it effectively and scientifically evaluated for solo self-employed. Use my knowledge for your challenges. Consulting and coaching quality ‘made in Germany.’
MY OFFERS FOR SOLO SELF-EMPLOYED
“For a long time, I’ve wanted to start my own business, but I didn’t know how to begin. Finally, I found a suitable workshop and coaching concept for my solo self-employment. I particularly like that Jörg does not present me with ready-made formulas but helps me develop my formula. We work individually and thus also very effectively.”
– Petra Kirchner / freelance calligrapher
“To understand the problem space of my clients more: That’s where Jörg has helped me. His friendly but consistent urging to focus on the end-user helps me get my new website on the home stretch. Very pleasant and purposeful is his self-image as a “servant leader” in the field of design thinking and innovation.”
– Birthe Meinert / Speechcoaching
BLOG And PODCAST “DESIGNED INNOVATION”
Once a week there is new content here. Check it out and comment! You can also subscribe to the newsletter, then you will automatically stay up to date.
- Interviews as a gateway to customer requirements in agile projectsIn agile projects, the question of the customer’s point of view arises at many points. The involvement of this stakeholder is even an elementary component. One way to generate these insights is through interviews – but there are some hurdles here.
- Short Video-Tutorial about InterviewsMaybe you will enjoy it? Get a short insight, how you could do good interviews with real insights with your customers. As a freelance journalist for over 20 years I collect huge experience in this method. The webinar will last round about 30 min and is introductional; english language!
- Podcast: How do corporate teams work in the field of social media? (en)Episode 8 // Corporates deal much with Social Media in marketing. Enis Sabotic is from a scientific organization. In my podcast he describes, what are the challenging with it. A new episode of my podcast “Designed Innovation”.
- Podcast: How to make interviews (en)Episode 6 // Interviews are important for asking genuine customer needs. Conducting them is not that easy. A new episode in the Designed Innovation podcast.
- Podcast: Special series on social media – innovation consultant Nils Jeners (en)Episode 7 // Social media is an important form of marketing for solo self-employed professionals. The start of a new special series on the Designed Innovation podcast.