Mastering your Self-Employment
Money is tight, and customer acquisition is just not excellent. These are typical problems that I know very well myself. After all, I’ve been self-employed as a journalist for almost 20 years. During my WebScience studies at the TH Cologne, I applied Design Thinking for such and similar challenges – and adapted it effectively and scientifically evaluated for solo self-employed. Use my knowledge for your challenges. Consulting and coaching quality ‘made in Germany.’
MY OFFERS FOR SOLO SELF-EMPLOYED
“For a long time, I’ve wanted to start my own business, but I didn’t know how to begin. Finally, I found a suitable workshop and coaching concept for my solo self-employment. I particularly like that Jörg does not present me with ready-made formulas but helps me develop my formula. We work individually and thus also very effectively.”
– Petra Kirchner / freelance calligrapher
“To understand the problem space of my clients more: That’s where Jörg has helped me. His friendly but consistent urging to focus on the end-user helps me get my new website on the home stretch. Very pleasant and purposeful is his self-image as a “servant leader” in the field of design thinking and innovation.”
– Birthe Meinert / Speechcoaching
BLOG And PODCAST “DESIGNED INNOVATION”
Once a week there is new content here. Check it out and comment! You can also subscribe to the newsletter, then you will automatically stay up to date.
- Why the agile mindset is so important (en)What is the agile mindset? In Episode 3 of my Designed Innovation podcast, I cover this topic in a column.
- A history, like on WikipediaIn a smart-technologically optimized future society, “Peter’s problem” suddenly becomes a synonym for the fact that an algorithm may not be omniscient after all. In his novel “Qualityland,” author Marc-Uwe Kling tries his hand at a dystopian societal credit yet ends up delivering a consumer product: an excellent read, but still not exactly profound.
- How brainstorming works properly (en)How does brainstorming actually work properly? In Episode 2 of my podcast “Designed Innovation”, I cover this topic in the audio lexicon.
- Brainstorming – but doing it rightBrainstorming is also an essential method of Design Thinking. But it is usually misused. Used correctly, it has the potential for authentic creativity.
- Podcast Designed Innovation starts (en)What is agility? How can creative techniques be put to good use for solo independents? My new podcast “Designed Innovation” starts now with the opening episode 1.